Browse: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Search / Browse

Mobile Menu

Three Sisters Story

Author Topic

jonnybig1

Posted - Tue, 26 June 2007 @ 21:52

I downloaded the file. I have absolutely no idea on how to get it running . Any help please?

I have windows XP.

Zeon566

Posted - Mon, 7 May 2007 @ 02:00

[QUOTE=impcnrd]there is only one way to resolve the shareware and final doom problems of getting them on this cite.
some one must buy the games and upload them
[/QUOTE]

I think I do have the full version of the doom games its in a collectors edition CD for windows I just have to find it but if I do I'll try to upload it to the ftp server the ones that are on there is Ultimate doom, Doom 2 and Final Doom (both Evilution and the Plutonia Experiment) it also came with another cd which had some stuff on doom 3 such as wallpapers and trailers but thats unimportant right now.  

Zeon56639209.0845717593

NuclearWinter

Posted - Mon, 7 May 2007 @ 08:42

sweet zeon

but why the hell didn't you upload before

Zeon566

Posted - Mon, 7 May 2007 @ 10:13
[QUOTE=impcnrd]

sweet zeon

but why the hell didn't you upload before

[/QUOTE]

I did say that I think that I have it and I have to look for it and try uploading it to the ftp but at the same time I have to be sure that everything is right which I am going to load it to my flashdrive and then upload it to my dads computer because mine does not have internet.  

Munky

Posted - Wed, 27 June 2007 @ 00:48
extract all files into a folder, download dosbox, drag the game .exe file onto the dosbox icon and it will work

Yohd

Posted - Wed, 27 June 2007 @ 19:51

Where can I download dosbox?

Thanks, alot.

CyberAxe

Posted - Thu, 28 June 2007 @ 00:53
http://www.google.com/search?q=dosbox

Yohd

Posted - Thu, 28 June 2007 @ 20:57

Well I downloaded dosbox. And everytime I put the Three Sisters file into it I get this prompt:

'dosbox.exe - Unable To Locare Component'

'This application has failed to start because SDL.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.'

Any ideas?

Thanks.

SupaDufa

Posted - Tue, 22 January 2008 @ 19:13
If the total file is extracted (in a folder), look for the .BAT file. I run the file
using it on my dos box.

Post a reply

You need to log in to post in the forum.