Browse: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Search / Browse

Mobile Menu

Wizardry 6 saving

Author Topic

rhedrick

Posted - Mon, 9 April 2007 @ 03:27
I can play the game, but when I try to save on the C:/ drive it asks for a disk.  This is my harddrive.  Do I have to use a floppy disk or am I just not doing it right?

vagrantlad

Posted - Sun, 13 May 2007 @ 09:52
I had this problem with Crusaders of the Dark Savant. In the Configuration option in the game, I changed the save file so it was located at "C:\". That way it looks for the saved game right on your hard drive. But let me ask you a question: Before playing the game, did you leave all of the unzipped folders as is and just look for the "Playbane.bat" file to start it? I keep getting a "Divide Overflow Error". I'm going to post this in a new thread too, but I'd appreciate your help!
V.L.

Zeon566

Posted - Wed, 16 May 2007 @ 06:47

man I do have this game and this is something that I would not forget but there's one thing about it that I like the most was the tournament mode because you can use a custom created character and use them to earn some serious money which could used to upgrade your mech or buy a new one but my suggestion is to keep the mech that you have ( jaguar) and wait till you get up to the millions with your cash and then when your ready switch to a different or otherwise you would wasting your money.

Post a reply

You need to log in to post in the forum.