Browse: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Search / Browse

Mobile Menu

How can I find more old-school players from Kazakhstan?

Search Forums

Author Topic

Mysyk

Posted - Tue, 4 January 2022 @ 15:26
I am first time here. I hope I will like this place. I want to find more
old-school and competitive players from Kazakhstan. How can I do this? I
posted my request on every Kazakhstan-related websites, forums, blog
platforms and whatever. Still I couldn't find so many to this day. Do I
need to do special advertising? I also stream such games. I want to find
players for Doom 1-2, Heretic, Hexen, Quake 1-3 and Battlefield 2142
particularly. While it is nice to see foreign players visiting our
servers I want to have more players from my country.

Post a reply

You need to log in to post in the forum.