Browse: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Search / Browse

Mobile Menu

I freaking LOVE this place

Search Forums

Author Topic

kristnmadsen

Posted - Sat, 24 March 2007 @ 05:49
I just wanted to make a post telling everyone how much I freaking LOVE this webpage
I have trouble finding games I like, as I don't really like games that are out now.  Imagine my surprise when I checked for the first time since mid-february, & found not 1, not 5, but 8 games to download!  Including Crusaders!  I haven't played that for years, & I remember my father & I getting the snot beat out of us by the stupid fiend of 6 worlds or whatever

but I'm babbling.  I just wanted to say thank you for hosting this page, & I freaking love it!  I WAS planning on getting some sleep tonight, but that's probably not going to happen now!  XD

Post a reply

You need to log in to post in the forum.