Browse: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Search / Browse

Mobile Menu

More PC Old School Games

Search Forums

Author Topic

UNCLEMIKE1

Posted - Tue, 13 February 2007 @ 20:52
I would like to DOS Gamer would upload the PC Old School Games such as Mouser by Gebelli Software available from DOS version not PCjr Booter Disk or Catridge, so is there anyway to convert from PCjr Booter Files to DOS Files for modern computers and same with ScubaVenture by Gebelli Software?  I used to own 2 games on a PCjr long long time ago but don't have it anymore and I would like to play it again for modern computer playing in DOS Box.

Post a reply

You need to log in to post in the forum.