Browse: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Search / Browse

Mobile Menu

PC Old School Games

Search Forums

Author Topic

UNCLEMIKE1

Posted - Tue, 13 February 2007 @ 20:44

I am looking for the game from PC Old School Games available on DOS Gamer for IBM's Strategy Games that would available for DOS format files not PC Booter Files?  I would like to get that old school game Strategy Games that would include a very early four-in-one game package, containing computerized versions of Checkers for Beginners, Elusion, Battleship, and Reversi.  I would be so happy if you can find it to upload to this site for downloading!

Post a reply

You need to log in to post in the forum.