Browse: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Search / Browse

Mobile Menu

The Three Sisters game

Search Forums

Author Topic

Oscarchips

Posted - Sun, 21 January 2007 @ 21:18

Hey I was wondering does anyone have the Three Sisters game and if anybody can help with it becasue I am stuck.

I am at the school and I have to look for Emi, the problem is I don't know where she is and I searched all over the place for her and I couldn't find her. I tried going to the Gym and talking to everyone there and got nothing, then I went to the Teacher's Office and then the Nurses Office and couldn't find anything. I can't seem to go back to any of those places, because Koichi keeps saying that theres no point in going back in there, because Emi was not there. I went to the second floor and found Risa and talked to her for a bit which then I saw a option come up on the screen saying go home with Risa but I can't go with her, because Koichi keeps saying that he has to find Emi so he can't leave with Risa and I went all the way upstairs and all that Koichi sees is the fourth year students studying for finals and well I did see a couple that were banging in the fourth room, but when I went back there nothing new or exciting happened. I really want to get pass this part so I could beat the game so if theres someone that wants to help me I would gladly appreciate it.

Post a reply

You need to log in to post in the forum.