Browse: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Search / Browse

Mobile Menu

legacy of kain?

Search Forums

Author Topic

geoffrey

Posted - Sun, 17 December 2006 @ 18:19
Hello everyone does any one know where I can get the first Legacy of Kain with the movies. The only ones I find are without it.

Deathdealer9978

Posted - Wed, 20 February 2008 @ 08:57
When I launched the game with the robocod.exe file I had the same problem, but when I launched from the robocod.bat file I got sound fx and music, so try that.

Stefan

Posted - Wed, 20 February 2008 @ 17:37
that did work for me when I did it in crappy slow DOS (which is now an official term! LOL) but for some reason That's not working now either.

Stefan

Posted - Wed, 20 February 2008 @ 18:14
Right, I just tried that again. If I just open the batch file normally I get sound but the game runs WAY too slow. if I open the batch file in dosbox I get no sound. This is driving me crazy!

Post a reply

You need to log in to post in the forum.