Browse: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Search / Browse

Mobile Menu

shannara game

Search Forums

Author Topic

Blackeagle

Posted - Sat, 9 December 2006 @ 17:28

Hi all,

I am trying to download the shannara game.

When I click on the download I end up on this page?

http://www.megaupload.com/

Am I missing a step?

Any advice would be much apriciated.

CyberAxe

Posted - Sat, 9 December 2006 @ 19:56
In the top right of the page, enter the 3 digit number in the box and click download

Stefan

Posted - Fri, 22 February 2008 @ 13:17
'LEONARD'

In a forest next to a nuclear power plant,

With twelve legged foxes and eight foot ants,
Stood a shining beacon for all to see,
'Leonard' the radioactive tree

His neon branches would shine so bright
The blue bears could see as they roamed through the night.
His glowing branches pointing the way
To the place where the three headed squirrels play.

Nature's misfits lived happily this way
'til a big man appeared on one fateful day
He took out the biggest sharpest saw
and cut Leonard down to the earthen floor.

After a while all the animals died
Without Leonard's light to be their guide.
This forest that once was so full of life
Now void, desolate Thrust into eternal night.

It makes me thankful that I have my home,
And all the fine luxuries and comforts I own.
Like my state of the art hi-fi stereo
And my new wooden table with it's mysterious glow!

Stefan

Posted - Fri, 22 February 2008 @ 13:23
Now I've got that done I'm going to enjoy a nice sock sandwich!

Stefan

Posted - Tue, 4 March 2008 @ 19:28
Ok... I'm willing to bet it was Onibara who voted for the sock sandwich!

onibara

Posted - Tue, 4 March 2008 @ 19:45
Good guess.

Sandwich making is an art.

Stefan

Posted - Wed, 5 March 2008 @ 10:39
I am so tempted to upload a sock sandwich photo... maybe start a new thread and have everybody put sock sandwich photos up... and have a competition to see who's is the best!

Zeon566

Posted - Wed, 5 March 2008 @ 12:52

[QUOTE=Stefan]I am so tempted to upload a sock sandwich photo... maybe start a new thread and have everybody put sock sandwich photos up... and have a competition to see who's is the best! [/QUOTE]

Sock sandwich? must be very intriguing to eat so what is the ingredients to this sandwich?

Stefan

Posted - Wed, 5 March 2008 @ 13:20
Well...

It's obviously got be socks and bread. Other than that it's pretty much down to each individual's imagination and personal taste!

Stefan

Posted - Wed, 5 March 2008 @ 13:21
Personally I would go for a little light dressing, finely chopped salad vegetables and feta cheese!

onibara

Posted - Wed, 5 March 2008 @ 20:17
Naw, some sauteed onions, provolone cheese, red bell peppers, some worcestershire, and some beer mustard.

NuclearWinter

Posted - Thu, 6 March 2008 @ 10:18
stefan you want points you replyied like 20 times in this one post

Stefan

Posted - Thu, 6 March 2008 @ 19:10
Actually it was 7 (8 if you include this one). Besides what's wrong with that? You get community points for contributing to the online community, that's just what I'm doing. I don't eat my dinner and look forward to my next dump, It's just an end result. I smoke cigarettes but I don't want cancer (again). I post comments because it's just a way to interact and communicate with people who can offer advice, help with technical issues, share opinions and have a joke. If i earn community points as a result, so be it, that's because I'm a part of the online community. So lighten up dude and think how many points you've earned with all the comments about me earning points!

DUDE... CHILL!

Stefan

Posted - Thu, 6 March 2008 @ 19:17
Besides... I started this topic, and I was just having a bit of fun. Other people joined in. Every time I make a joke on here you have something negative to say. Do you have a sense of humor? Have you ever tried smiling? Dude, if you don't get, or appreciate the joke, remember: Nobody's forcing you to read it!

Stefan

Posted - Thu, 6 March 2008 @ 19:20

[QUOTE=onibara]Naw, some sauteed onions, provolone cheese, red bell peppers, some worcestershire, and some beer mustard.
[/QUOTE]

Now, back to important matters... That sounds... interesting
I think we should also consider the type of socks though!!

onibara

Posted - Fri, 7 March 2008 @ 03:59
Black cotton socks.

Topic is 2 Pages Long:    1 2

Post a reply

You need to log in to post in the forum.