Browse: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Search / Browse

Mobile Menu

rocket ranger

Search Forums

Author Topic

Mateo19

Posted - Tue, 24 October 2006 @ 05:20
Could someone give me the fuel co-ordinates for rocket ranger?

CyberAxe

Posted - Sat, 23 February 2008 @ 02:58
http://dosgamer.com/members/types/

onibara

Posted - Sat, 23 February 2008 @ 05:06
Thanks!

Stefan

Posted - Sat, 23 February 2008 @ 14:46
well I have 55, actually 56 after this post, shouldn't I have changed status?

Stefan

Posted - Sat, 23 February 2008 @ 14:59
...And my download community points aren't registering!

Stefan

Posted - Mon, 25 February 2008 @ 15:03
...But I am getting points for rating games.

onibara

Posted - Mon, 25 February 2008 @ 15:48
Well, at least you are still getting points.

Isn't that what is all about, really?

Stefan

Posted - Tue, 26 February 2008 @ 02:08
That's true enough, It'll probably change at 100 or something

onibara

Posted - Wed, 27 February 2008 @ 18:33
Nah...it will always display Amateur. You will just have to hope that the system just knows your status has changed.

Stefan

Posted - Wed, 27 February 2008 @ 19:46
Ok... Maybe it's the lack of sleep, or the brain cells I've killed off playing Chaos Engine the last few days (Yes, I actually got round to playing something I downloaded!) But I'm now totally brain-aching! How will the system know? And If it does, why will it still display amateur?... and why are there lots of little bright spots dancing around in my eyes?

Stefan

Posted - Thu, 28 February 2008 @ 22:57
... They're kind of going *Sparkle... Whizzzzz... Flash... Zzzzzip.... Crackle... Whooooosh*

Zeon566

Posted - Fri, 29 February 2008 @ 14:32
Yeah it seems as though the system has its ups and it has its downs but man its still good to know that this site has a spot for dosgamers I have not been here for a long time and I see there is new people on here at most I have been busy with school so I have not been able to visit this site that much.

Stefan

Posted - Fri, 29 February 2008 @ 23:40
I agree, there's a lot here I didn't think I'd ever see again!
So it's A+ for Dos Gamer!

onibara

Posted - Sat, 1 March 2008 @ 05:22
Yet, even with all that is here, I still want more.

I feel like a dope fiend.

I often end up late to work because of DOS games.

I have no willpower.

Stefan

Posted - Sat, 1 March 2008 @ 10:53
Yeah, me too. In which case I think we should definitely change status to Junkie!

Stefan

Posted - Sat, 1 March 2008 @ 10:55
HOLY CRAAAAAAAAP!

I just noticed My status has changed to groupie.

But I'm in a band...

Does that mean I have to sleep with myself?

Topic is 3 Pages Long:    1 2 3

Post a reply

You need to log in to post in the forum.