Browse: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Search / Browse

Mobile Menu

I can�t download!

Search Forums

Author Topic

csanalosi2

Posted - Sat, 12 August 2006 @ 17:43

I can't seem to download anything - the website gives me the points for downloading, but the download doesn't begin and the alternative server doesn't work either.  When I try to report it the website verifies that it should be downloading fine.

What am I doing wrong?  I've never had this probelm before, but I tried several games and it's happening with all of them.  I'm not sure what I've changed on my computer in the last couple of days - what could cause that to happen?

Post a reply

You need to log in to post in the forum.