Browse: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Search / Browse

Mobile Menu

Time Treks

Author Topic

MhtsallicA

Posted - Fri, 29 August 2008 @ 00:58
Does ANYBODY know if this game is available for download somewheres?  I remember playing Time Treks as a kid and I've been looking for it on classic gaming sites for a while now with no luck.  It consisted of solving a series of puzzles in order to lock a bunch of bad guys ('tyrants', I believe they called them) behind doors.  I think the publisher was Magic Quest.

If anyone has seen this floating around, I'd be so appreciative if you could point me in the right direction!  Thanks!!! 

j3ebrules

Posted - Thu, 4 September 2008 @ 08:58
I have it, but I have no idea how i'd go about uploading it... It runs best on DosBox... and I do have the folder... where should I upload it? You tell me where to put it, then you can download it all you want.

CyberAxe

Posted - Fri, 5 September 2008 @ 05:45
[QUOTE=j3ebrules] I have it, but I have no idea how i'd go about uploading it... It runs best on DosBox... and I do have the folder... where should I upload it? You tell me where to put it, then you can download it all you want.
[/QUOTE]

Using internet explorer! type this address ftp://ftp.dosgamer.com

type the username and password: upload
when prompted.

You should see folders of other games uploaded, you should be able to drag and drop the files you want to upload.

Post a reply

You need to log in to post in the forum.