Browse: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Search / Browse

Mobile Menu

No Updates?

Author Topic

bybyby

Posted - Sat, 20 October 2007 @ 18:01
Well it's been a while since I posted here. I did notice that there have been no updates since July. Any reason why? There are still lots of DOS Games waiting to be hosted on another site... 

penx

Posted - Sat, 20 October 2007 @ 20:38
I don't know why too.. since I just got here and take some of the games that I used to play when I was a kid..

generally I like this web.. maybe it's still needs time to do some updates.. Anyway..

Nadehzda

Posted - Sun, 21 October 2007 @ 02:45
My thoughts exactly! Martin martin where the hell are those new games staying, love?

CyberAxe

Posted - Sun, 21 October 2007 @ 06:57
The last update was 26 September 2007! But the date on the front page is wrong, I have been working on several other website recently, such as upkick.net, ufonts.com. I'm also working on a huge freeware/shareware website, (30,000 programs so far!). There's a few more websites up my sleeve too.

I've have rewritten lots of back end stuff on dosgamer (mainly stats tracking, file checking etc)

On top of that I have been working late recently, the company I work for is moving offices (even closer to my house, yay) and I have been working flat out to move servers, wire cat 5 and phone lines. But I promise games updates soon. It's also my birthday tommorow.

Theres literally not enough hours in the day!!

Zeon566

Posted - Sun, 21 October 2007 @ 09:03
Yeah there has not been that much going on with this website I mean there has not been any games on here recently just what is previously there.

Post a reply

You need to log in to post in the forum.