Browse: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Search / Browse

Mobile Menu

Return Fire

Author Topic

arthur76

Posted - Thu, 12 April 2007 @ 06:22
I remember this game Being super fun and funny, lol i got it on a windows 95 demo disc wen i got my first real comp, but yea the game is about getting the other teams flag and bringing back to ur base, u get to use a helicopter, tank, and a jeep i believe, and u have to kill the other team by either blowing up there base, or shooting them if u bump into them, yea hopefully some one can find it, and if u do get back to me, Thank you

Zeon566

Posted - Sat, 2 December 2006 @ 17:35

Yeah I know what you mean I downloaded it because a long time ago my dad bought the Blake Stone and it quickly became my favorite game. Then I heard that it had a sequel to it called PlanetStrike and I wanted that one so bad but I could not get it at Costco because it wasn't there and when I went to this website and registered as a member I found what I was looking for and so I downloaded the game and just when I was about to unzip it couldn't unzip because it said that the file was corrupted and I was P*ssed off because just when I finally got a chance to play a game that I never got a chance to play ends up being broken because of a stupid error. 

Post a reply

You need to log in to post in the forum.