Browse: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Search / Browse

Mobile Menu

Follow games, threads etc

Search Forums

Author Topic

GeeTee

Posted - Fri, 30 September 2022 @ 15:46
It would be cool if I could choose to follow a game, forum thread etc so that I would get a notification by PM (or maybe even email could be enabled via a profile option) that a new post/reply has been added.

atomicpickle

Posted - Sat, 1 October 2022 @ 01:07
it''s almost like your spying on my beta testing Lamp

This is being worked on but is not quite ready, and is tied to the notification bell.

GeeTee

Posted - Sat, 1 October 2022 @ 07:53
Hah, awesome LOL

CyberAxe

Posted - Sat, 22 October 2022 @ 22:35
it''s almost like your spying on my beta testing Lamp

Sshhh, Don''t spill all the new secrets being worked on. Evil Smile

CyberAxe

Posted - Sun, 11 December 2022 @ 18:28
This feature is now working on the forum threads.
OP gets a notification and all sub posters do too when a new reply is added.

I am working on a follow function for threads that a user hasn''''t replied to, not quite ready yet.

Game following will follow shortly...

GeeTee

Posted - Mon, 12 December 2022 @ 10:50
This is great! Makes it so easy to follow up on things and makes the site feel more alive.

One thing I think might be needed is a way to unfollow stuff but that can come later.

Post a reply

You need to log in to post in the forum.