Browse: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Search / Browse

Mobile Menu

New/unread posts

Search Forums

Author Topic

GeeTee

Posted - Sun, 2 October 2022 @ 02:39
It's kinda hard to see whether any new posts have been added since I last checked. A "new" icon or indicator on threads with new posts would be great. Along with this, a button to mark an entire group as read, and/or to mark all groups read would be useful.

CyberAxe

Posted - Sun, 2 October 2022 @ 02:42
I kinda started that new posts have a last post by username in the last post column. also newest messages and replies are on top.

I will try and improve new/notifications etc over the coming days

Post a reply

You need to log in to post in the forum.